Business Administration Apprenticeship
Coppice Special School
- Provide general administration and clerical support e.g. photocopying, filing, emailing, complete routine reports
- Undertake typing, word processing and other IT based tasks using word, excel and other applications
- Accompany staff to meetings, take notes and provide general admin support
- Assist with distribution of reports, information and other communications
- Sort and distribute post
- Answer the telephone, manage call and distribute messages in a professional manner
- Understand the importance and principles of safeguarding, health and safety and equality and diversity in the workplace
- Provide reception service
- Manage effective diary system
- Be a role model for excellent customer service and adopt a calm, friendly manner
Coppice Academy will be expecting the candidate to be confident, willing to work and flexible with work.
With hard work and dedication there could be room for further progression with this role.
- Good Telephone Manner
- Communication Skills
- Organisation Skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- 5 GCSE’s (9-4) A-C including maths and English
- Business Administration Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.