Business Administration Apprenticeship
Moody Decking & Services Ltd
- The candidate will be involved in quoting, order inputs, accounts ledgers, both customer and suppliers using Sage 50
- We would train in house as well as the apprenticeship itself
- You will assist staff with all administrative tasks and with payroll, telephone enquiries and reception
- Salary starts at £4.00 per hour but will have regular reviews based on performance and progression opportunities
- Aim is for the candidate to complete their Level 2, 3 and 4 qualifications with the company - Level 2 will take 12 months, Level 3 will also take 12 months and Level 4 will take 15 months
Opportunity to complete Level 3 and Level 4 Business Administration qualifications and progress within the company.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- An interest in the marine industry, especially boatbuilding, would be advantageous
- Team player
GCSE English and maths grade C/4 or above preferred.
Training to be provided
PARAGON SKILLS have the energy and experience to give you the edge in starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help energise you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to execute tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Excellent understanding of the need for high quality customer service.
GCSE's passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in Maths and English will be completed.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.