Located in beautiful Broadway at the edge the Cotswolds, Love Hair has built a culture and lifestyle that our clients and team are a part of.
Supporting the Salon Manager you will be involved in all aspects of the business to ensure the smooth running of our salon from providing 5 star customer support on reception through to managing the content of our social media accounts.
Your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Meeting and greeting our clients with a warm welcome and ensure a courteous, efficient arrival process
- Consistently delivering exceptional, 5 star customer service
- The successful candidate will have a positive, upbeat, can-do attitude which would complement our amazing team
- You would need to be adaptable and able to step in and support the business where required
- Business Administration duties including providing support to Salon Manager with Accounts, HR, orders etc.
- Posting on social media and responding to queries
- Dealing with telephone/email bookings and queries
What can we offer you?
- We believe in a good work life balance and positive can do attitude!
- We offer at least 1 Saturday off in a month
- Ongoing training every week
- Free membership to our online education programme. @lovehairuniversity
- Qualified Level 3 Business Administrator
- Good time keeping skills
- Good morals
- A Team ethic
- GCSE's, or equivalents, English and maths grade 4 (C) or above are required
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners
through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
Upon successful completion of this 18 month programme you will have achieved a Level 3 Business Administrator and functional skills if needed.