What will the apprentice be doing?
Founded in 1855 our Residential business employs 677 staff across 108 offices. The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the Residential Teams across our offices. The role will suit a reliable, enthusiastic and efficient person who is seeking a busy role in a friendly and professional environment.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Provide an excellent first impression for customers when handling telephone, email and face-to-face enquiries
- Liaise with customers and clients in a professional, polite and respectful manner fitting of a Savills representative so that their experience of Savills is first class
- Filing, archiving, binding reports and photocopying
- Invoicing: processing other agents' invoices, sales invoices, supplier invoices
- Office Diary management, including internal and external meetings
- Upkeep and management of Savills internal databases including REAPIT
- Keeping up to date with changes to compliance requirements
- Diary management for negotiators, arranging appointments, viewings, market appraisals and
meetings for the sales teams. Booking appointments on REAPIT and copying them to Outlook
- Other administrative tasks that may come up over time
Savills over some great benefits that include;
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Pension Scheme - Royal London
- Company mobile phone
- 25 days annual leave
- Employee discounts - save money using our MyRewards on thousands of discounts and offers
- Pitch your idea to our Board via the Savills Dragons Den (Innovation and growth initiative)
- Sports activities (Hockey, Netball, Skiing, Rugby, Football, Cricket, Badminton & Squash)
- Employee Assistance Programme - A 24-hour service available to all staff and completely confidential
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- ShareSave - Save As You Earn share option scheme
Discover more about Savills Culture here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf_-G1TlJBI
At Savills you will be working towards a Level 3 Business Administration standard over the course of 15 months.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?Business Administration Level 3 Qualification Functional Skills in maths and English Full training and support will be given
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?Upon completion of your apprenticeship, you will be equipped to continue your Savills career as an Office coordinator or similar administration role in one of our many Residential offices. We ensure that your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is current and that all staff are fully up-to-date with changes to legislation and business needs.
Reality CheckBenefits include: - Starting salary £19,000 per annum (based on enrolling onto Level 3 Apprenticeship) - 25 days holiday - Competitive Pension Plan - Life Assurance - Private Medical Scheme (invitation after one years' service) - Employee discounts - save money using our My Rewards on thousands of discounts and offers - Cycle to Work Scheme - Inte
Skills RequiredTeam Working, Organisation Skills
Qualifications RequiredOther None required (Grade None required) Desired