Business Administration Apprentice - LS702
LIFE ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES LIMITED
MEADOWHALL TRAINING LIMITED
Duties Will Include:
- Provide general administrative support
- Data inputting
- Scanning and photocopying of documentation
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets, databases and folders
- Ensure that information is recorded, stored and retrieved in accordance with legislation and company procedures
- Provide functional support in an administrative process
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Take responsibility for working safely
- Complete tasks to required standards
- Understand customer requirements and deliver high quality work in a timely manner
Possible progression to a permanent role for the right candidate.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- I.T. skills including Microsoft Office applications (Word and Excel)
- Ability to differentiate between tasks and prioritise accordingly
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good team player
- Good attention to detail
- Proactive and self motivated
A good level of maths and English GCSEs Grade 4 and above (or equivalent).
The successful candidate will study a Level 2 qualification in Business Administration. This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work based learning, within the workplace.
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Function Skills, if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.