Reporting to the Admin & Finance Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day support in the office.
Duties will include:
- Photocopying, faxing, filing etc
- Being the first point of contact for incoming calls and visitors to site
- Assisting the Finance Team with data entry, orders, quotes etc and payroll related tasks (time sheets, overtime records)
- Distribution of documents, e.g. company briefings, to the rest of the team
- Maintaining the COSHH register
- Liaison between various different departments, including the workshop
- Working with the Facilities Manager to report / communicate information to and from the Landlord and the team
- The candidate will be given the opportunity to grow within the role and longer term, if desired and able, move into other roles within the business
- You will need to be a confident user of Microsoft Office Word and Excel, including some basic functions
Other InformationYou will need some previous admin experience for this role If selected, there will be a two part interview for this role. The first will be carried out remotely via video link and the second face to face interview will also include some tests.
- Literacy and numeracy skills essential
- Competent IT skills, including the use of GoogleDocs and GoogleMail and Microsoft Office
- You will need great interpersonal and organisational skills for this busy role, along with a positive, can-do attitude and enthusiasm
- GCSE A-C / 8-4 (or equivalent) in maths & English
- Desirable to have NVQ2 (or equivalent) in business admin or a minimum of 6 months previous admin experience
The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 3
On successful completion, you will receive:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English & maths (if required)
- Level 3 in Business Administration