Business Administration Apprentice - Level 3 - Advanced (Level 3)
Bouygues Energy & Services UK Ltd
This role will be good for someone looking to progress their career in administration, potentially someone who has already completed a Level 2 qualification.
The successful candidate will support the Facilities Administrator in mobilising this contract, and in monitoring the construction process whilst fulfilling general office administration duties.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- General office administration, including procurement of office supplies, uniforms, PPE etc.
- To provide administrative support including answering telephones, filing, faxing, printing, photocopying, and assistance with keeping operational records up to date
- To maintain the Document Management System and undertake typing and formatting of policies and procedures to comply with corporate standards
- Maintaining and monitoring tracking spreadsheets to facilitate the management of design and construction progress
- To liaise with internal support services such as IT, QSE, Health & Safety, Procurement, Learning & Development etc.
- Dealing with additional ad-hoc tasks such as client queries, diary management, external queries etc.
- To undertake training to develop a capability in Maximo CAFM administration leading to the raising and receipting Purchase Orders, generating PPMs and processing Work Orders
- To undertake appropriate training to develop the role
- To comply with the Company’s Policies, Management Plans and Procedures
- To fulfil Health & Safety responsibilities by adherence to the requirements of the Company's Health & Safety Policy and Health & Safety Management Plans
- To undertake such other duties appropriate to the level and character of work as may reasonably be required within the Department / Service
- There may be a role available at the end of the apprenticeship
- Please check that you are able to get to both locations easily
- This role is working within a hospital environment
Other InformationThis site is on a remote location based on a hospital site with limited access to public transport, therefore you will need access to your own transport. There is plenty of parking available. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TEAM WILL BE MOVING ON 1ST SEPTEMBER TO Ribble House, Meanygate, Bamber Bridge, PR5 6UP Age Related National Minimum Wage is payable for this role. The rate shown is £6.45ph (18 - 20 rate)
- Good communication skills including written and spoken
- IT - Word, Outlook, Excel
- Organised and methodical with great attention to detail
- You will need to be a driver as the site is in an out of town location
- Eager to learn
- Proactive and a team player
- Able to get along with a wide variety of people
- GCSE Grades A-C (8-4) English and maths
- You will need to have had some previous administration experience for this role, ideally a Business Administration Level 2 will provide the basic skills needed
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude
- As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 3
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.