Duties will include:
- To provide effective and efficient general administrative support to a designated area or team often under the guidance of an Administrator
- Dealing with telephone enquiries, dealing with post and e mails, photocopying, taking messages
- Arrange meetings and make appointments, including hotel and travel arrangements
- To support meetings including taking minutes, co-ordinating the preparation and checking of reports, ensuring all necessary arrangements, including timetabling, logistics, word processing, photocopying, and the collation and distribution of papers
- Undertake a range of specific administrative tasks which may include; progress chasing the provision of information, recording purchases, processing invoices, recording expense claims, and HR records (e.g. sickness returns, holidays)
- Use databases for data entry, retrieval of information, printing of reports
- Keeping office systems and records updated, for both paper and electronic information storage systems
At Advance Housing and Support, you will be working towards a Business Administration Level 3 apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.
Ongoing training and development.
You may be expected to travel to other services to offer administrative support as and when required. The key dates are to be used a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy will close early.
- Good level of IT skills in the use of Microsoft Office packages
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Input to and extract information from databases
- Work accurately and maintain effective records
- Work effectively to deadlines
- Plan and organise your work
No qualifications required.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)