Your role will be to:
- Providing Business Administration support to a busy service department
- Processing calls from customers for breakdowns/reactive, routine maintenance and installations off our equipment both verbally on the phone and via email
- Help in organising the team of service engineers both internal and external engineers with their daily jobs. Planning logistics that are cost effective throughout the UK.
- Processing all paperwork and call logging on to the in-house system (sage 200). Raising invoices for works completed and gaining payment from customers
- Arranging/maintaining spreadsheets for Planned preventative maintenance
- Answering incoming calls and taking messages to relay throughout the office
- Emailing, photocopying and filling
- There is great potential for further career development within this dynamic organisation for the right individual.
- Ability to use standard Microsoft packages/email
- Good organisational skills
- Geographical knowledge
- An excellent telephone manner
- Good customer service
- A team player
- GCSE grades 4-9 (A-C) in maths and English are required
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- On completion of this 18 month apprenticeship you will have achieved:
Level 3 Business Administration