What will the apprentice be doing?
Employer branding is how we promote Pinsent Masons as an employer of choice to the market. We work with the business to promote content around our people, culture and values to attract a higher quality of candidates.
The purpose of the role will be to provide administrative support to the lateral recruitment team, you will:
- Work closely with our top global suppliers such as LinkedIn and Indeed to promote jobs and ensure a healthy Return on Investment (ROI)
- Help to optimise our job postings externally
- Help to keep content up to date and creative on all external company pages
- Feed in with ideas on how to use social media effectively for recruitment marketing purposes
- Support the operational recruitment team with admin tasks such as mailbox management, setting up interviews and database management
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- Join a global, innovative and forward-thinking firm
- Agile working
- 25 days annual leave entitlement and the opportunity to purchase or roll over 5 days
- Up to 5 days' carers/parental leave per year
- Contributory pension of up to 5%
- Private healthcare
- Death in service cover (4 x base salary)
- Eligibility to apply for an interest free season ticket loan, an interest free gym membership loan and/or an interest free rental deposit loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to training and development to refresh or enhance your current skillset
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This will be discussed during interview stage..
Reality CheckDamar is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our students and expects all staff, employers and all other partners that we work with to share this commitment.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Problem solving skills, Team working, Creative, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent 5 x GCSEs including Maths and English (Grade 9-4/A-C or above) Essential
A Level or equivalent 3 x A Levels - relevant to Marketing (Grade A-C) Essential