Business Administration Apprentice (Crisp Vocational Provision)
Crisp Vocational Provision Ltd
FUTURES ADVICE, SKILLS AND EMPLOYMENT LIMITED
Crisp Vocational Provision (AP) are looking for a Business Admin Apprentice to join their team in Bulwell. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who is passionate about helping young people, confident when speaking to different people and keen on making a difference. Upon completion of the apprenticeship, for the right individual, there will be a permanent position.
- On reception
- Answering the phone
- Sitting in pupil lessons if required
- General admin
- Diary management
- Going out with the students and staff on day trips
- Liasing with parents
- Must have C/4 or above in GCSE English and maths
- Team meals
By applying for this vacancy, you have given your consent to share your information with the employer on this advert.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, if we have not replied within 7 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful. Apprenticeships give you fantastic experience in the working world and show employers that you can 'hit the ground running';.
Hands-on training gives you a real chance to put your skills into practice and helps you to gain more confidence in a working environment.
There may be a permanent role upon completion of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
- Must be confident
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to show empathy
- Ideally will have some experience of working with students with challenging behaviour
Be able to work in a small team benefits.
Must have C/4 or above in GCSE English and maths or equivalent.
- All training for a Business Admin Level 3 apprenticeship will be provided
- Functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- You will be trained on in house systems
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.