What will the apprentice be doing?
This is a role that would be perfect for someone as their first job as it will focus on one task initially (listings) and gradually grow to encompass more as the person becomes more confident.
A normal day would include preparing new products for listing on various channels ensuring 100% accuracy and giving all relevant information.
However, the role will grow to include some of the following elements over the course of the apprenticeship:
• Processing customer returns
• Completing end of day order dispatching and checking
• Liaising with pickers
• Answering customer queries via email and telephone regarding order queries and product information
• Checking supplier invoices ensuring the correct prices have been charged
• Liaising with suppliers regarding products and deliveries
• Using Excel to analyse data
• Writing accurate product descriptions to load on to selling platforms like eBay, Amazon, and own website
• Editing photo as and when necessary
• As you learn more about the business and its processes, you will be involved in the areas of margin reporting, researching new products and platforms, and look at areas such as operational efficiency, looking at keywords and what drives sales
What you could go on to do:
Lots of progression opportunities for the right person. There is a long-term career available for the right person.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Growth Company.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Full apprenticeship training provided, working towards an Advanced Level Apprenticeship gaining a Level 3 qualification in business administration.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible progression within the company and progression onto the next level apprenticeship.
Skills RequiredIT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Flexible, Confident
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade A*-C/9-4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Essential