This job role will consist of:
- Liaising with clients and requesting financial information required for the preparation of their financial statements. Sending them emails / making phone calls etc.
- You will be managing the reception telephone. We do not experience high volume of phone calls and therefore 90% of your time will be spent on office administrative work and assisting senior accountants and the director in their tasks.
- Your job role will include speaking to clients and requesting payments & chasing debtors.
- You will be provided training on firm’s “fee-credit” online systems to ensure payments are received on timely basis; invoicing to the client and reviewing time sheets completed by the fee-earners
- You can be asked to participate in completion of small bookkeeping jobs mainly posting invoices in spreadsheets (training will be provided)
- You will be provided training for “social media” and few other marketing techniques.
- Assisting the accountants in their meetings / making notes
- Managing the principal’s diary & responding to emails on his behalf
The successful candidate will be a well-rounded and astute professional, looking for an opportunity to join a reputable business.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
- More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
- Any training you need to complete
- What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
Possible progression within the company and progression onto the next level apprenticeship.
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills
- Microsoft Office skills (basic)
- Self-management / Initiative
- Presentable & Polite
- Attitude towards others
- Positive attitude
- Well organised
- Excellent IT and communication skills
- Strong team-player, with the ability to also work independently
• A levels
• 5 GCSE A-C 4-9 especially maths and English
Full apprenticeship training provided, working towards an Advanced Level Apprenticeship gaining a Level 3 qualification in Business Admin