Business Administration Apprentice (31207)
The Growth Company
A normal day would include:
- Answer the phones and direct calls to relevant staff members
- Meet and greet clients at reception and provide clients with refreshments
- Operate Visitors book at all times
- Deal with all incoming post and date stamp to pass to the Practice Manager
- Deal with all outgoing post including DX, Secure, Tracked, Royal Mail and MyHermes
- Filing of documents and receipts
- To keep stocks replenished and make sure all conference rooms ensure professional standards
- To manage all conferences to allocate relevant rooms
- To create a weekly conference timetable for clerks
- Booking video links and assisting barristers or clients with video link
- Provide security measurements, communication via intercom for clients at doors, any use of CCTV cameras required
- To update staff sign in book with relevant absences
- To conduct any general tasks which are required for the general and efficient running of Chambers
What you could go on to do:
- There is much potential to progress in recruitment - opportunities are endless and there are so many avenues to go down such as a Barrister’s Clerk, Administrative Assistant, Personal Assistant or an Events Assistant.
How you will be supported:
- Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
- New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out more about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for, any training you need to complete and what the next steps will be
How you could get there:
- If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take
Possible progression within the company and progression onto the next level apprenticeship.
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Attention to detail / commitment
- Understanding of the working roles of Chambers support staff to ensure delivery of correct calls
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft packages and IT skills
- Good Interpersonal skills with professional clients
- Attention to detail
5 GCSEs A-C / 9-4 including maths and English.
Full apprenticeship training provided working towards an Intermediate Level Apprenticeship, gaining a Level 2 qualification in Business Administration.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.