What will the apprentice be doing?
We are seeking a proactive and efficient Office Administrator to help support our expanding Commercial & Development Division at our London Bridge and Bromley South offices. Applicants must be self-motivated with fantastic organisational and admin skills. You will provide secretarial support to both, and occasionally be required to cover and assist our New Homes Division and Front of House teams.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK’s largest independent estate agency groups.
- Typing and proofreading of work to ensure all documents are completed to a high standard
- Maintaining up-to-date and efficient filing systems electronically
- Inputting property and client information accurately and efficiently via in-house software including selecting photographs, floor plans, property particulars and other documentation
- Designing property particulars, case studies and advertisements with our Acorn PR team and on Adobe software (training provided)
- Answering phone calls promptly in a friendly and professional manner
- Taking messages and following up on any calls that need to be returned
- Coordinating meetings in Outlook calendar, sending out requests, finding travel arrangements for the day and booking boardrooms
- Logging and submitting business expenses and providing data for payments made on company cards
- Preparing invoices and receipts and logging information into a spreadsheet to maintain a record of financial payments due
- Updating client contacts, client lists and mailing lists, and circulating property details via email to thousands of applicants
- Using a system to log enquiries, documents and file progression
- Creating sales schedules from architect plans
- Keeping social media accounts up to date, fun and posting frequently
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful applicant will complete and obtain a Level 3 Business Administration Qualification through Learning Curve Group.
You will be taught through:
- 4-6 Weekly 1-2-1 Sessions with your tutor
- 6 weekly hours of Off The Job Training
- The course is a 15 month long programme
- More info can be found here - https://www.learningcurvegroup.co.uk/courses/learners/level-three-business-administrator-apprenticeship
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There will be the opportunity for a full-time role upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Team working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade A*-C (9-4)) Desired