What will the apprentice be doing?
As part of your role you will be supporting a busy office environment where your duties will include:
- Scanning and filing documentation
- Answering the telephones
- Note taking
- You will learn our software systems but will need to have an understanding of Microsoft office software especially Outlook, Excel, Word etc.
- Customer service will be key, therefore a strong communicator will be required.
- You will also have to make the tea and coffee. As all our team do.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard (can include Level 2 elements if required)
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- This apprenticeship is delivered through a combination of work-based assessment and day/block release. The programme will culminate in an End Point Assessment, where all the skills and knowledge gained on the apprenticeship will be formally tested.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The office is expanding therefore the possibility of a permanent full-time role on completion of the apprenticeship if you prove yourself.
Skills RequiredAdministrative skills, Attention to detail, Communication skills, Customer care skills, IT skills, Organisation skills, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade Grade C/4 and above) Desired