What will the apprentice be doing?
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to provide administrative support to teams in our Operations directorate
- Raising jobs, requisitions, follow-on works, and sub-contractor works
- Ensuring all records are accurate and up to date including job details, appointments and our CRM
- Phoning residents to ensure access is gained for work
- Answering calls and relaying information back to customer service or complaints colleagues
- Supporting the team with tasks from the team inbox and CRM cases
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once you have completed your apprenticeship you will have your level 3 qualification, which will will provide you experience and knowlede to move forward in the many admistration roles we have at One Housing.
Reality Check• Previous administration experience • Experience of working in an office setting • Use of excel and other Microsoft packages
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English and Maths (Grade 9-4/A-D) Desired