What will the apprentice be doing?
This apprentice position is responsible for the administration, client support and front office reception at our office.
This is an excellent opportunity for a capable individual who enjoys working as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service. The ideal candidate will be looking to develop their skills in a rapidly growing and dynamic, multi office business using industry leading software applications.
- Answer telephone calls, emails, front office reception enquiries and arrange meetings in a timely, courteous and efficient manner
- Accurately update and maintain client records and database applications
- Support digital document management and scanning activities
- Support marketing and brand awareness duties including developing and delivering key seasonal client campaigns
- Support Senior Management Team in collating weekly KPI’s
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The instructor leads a live online training session so you can learn at your own pace and in the comfort of your own home or office. A full training schedule is provided upon a confirmed start date, however training is typical 1 day per week.
- Level 3 Business Administration Diploma
- Microsoft Office Training
- Record and Document Production
- Decision Making
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
- Planning and Organisation
- Project Management
- Policies and Regulations
- External Environmental Factors
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We are looking to offer full time employment upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship. We believe in developing our talent internally and have a clear and personalised progression route for each of our employees which is reviewed annually.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired