What will the apprentice be doing?
- Making telephone calls daily
- Processing enquiries
- Chasing construction development
- Maintaining records and files
- Building positive working relationships
- Communication skills
- General administration duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Next Level will work closely with you to complete your Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship. We can hire apprentices at any time and hold regular workshops for those on the course.
These workshops occur once every 2 weeks both online and in our academy in Bristol City Centre.
You will get specific 1-2-1 tutoring and regular reviews between you tutor, manager and yourself to ensure you are meeting deadlines and staying on top of your work.
If required we can also provide Functional Skills in maths and English throughout your apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- You will work on a full-time basis
- You will start off with a basic an administrator role and there's the opportunity to progress on to sales and accounts, or if you felt your skills were better in other areas there is scope for promotion
- Often we look to develop skills in to management and can offer further study
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Customer care skills, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired