What will the apprentice be doing?
Supporting the team to achieve their sales targets, your responsibilities will be varied and wide ranging.
- Gain an understanding of the bid and proposal process, including bidding, revisions, interpretation, and completion
- Recognise where and how to optimize the risk and reward balance
- Compiling and coordinating responses to RFI’s (Requests for Information) by using the appropriate templates and procedure
- Ensuring requests are handled in a timely manner as you coordinate correct internal approvals
- Keep the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system up to date with scheduling and technical and commercial information relating to opportunities and contracts
- Support the Bid Manager in their review of technical specifications
- Support compliance activities to ensure they meet the needs of the business
- Assist in the distribution of contract agreements and in contract close down for unsuccessful bids
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will study for a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship across this 21 month programme.
20% of their time in classroom/virtual/online learning and training.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After successful completion of your apprenticeship, Meggitt will review further employment opportunities and potential for higher education training available to you – dependant on your performance.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Logical
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential