Palletline Whitehead, a Croydon based logistics company, are looking for an enthusiastic person to join their Team in a busy Traffic Office. The primary role of the Traffic Clerk is to liaise with customers, drivers, and other member depots to ensure queries and issues are dealt with in a timely manner and according to the Network Charter.
The successful candidate will need to be assertive, quick thinking and manage well under pressure.
Whilst undertaking their own duties they may need to support their colleagues and assist with other day to day duties, such as assigning collections to the C&D drivers and allocating consignments to vehicles.
Full time employment after completion of apprenticeship.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and manage several problems at one time
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent telephone manner
- To always maintain a professional manner
GCSE A-C in English and Math's or equivalent
You will recieve on the job training, and will attend college one day a week to complete apprenticeship.