- Working with and supporting the Operations team with administrative duties
- Working with and supporting the Technical team with administrative duties
- In some instances, working with the Commercial team and assisting with administrative duties
- Assisting the Technical team with design and estimating work and liasing with suppliers
- Assisting the Operations team with Health and Safety assessment forms, inputting data onto their CRM system and completing reports
- Any other administrative/office duties required by Management
There is the intention for a full-time permanent position to be offered to the suitable and successful candidate upon completion of the apprenticeship.
- 20 days holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays
- Free car parking
- Employee of the month
- Good ICT skills including knowledge of Office 365
- Willing to learn and progress
- Pro-active nature
- Good team player
- Good communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Planning and organisational skills
- Full driving licence and access to a car is desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project
- GCSEs in maths and English with at least a grade C / 4 are required.
Training to be provided: Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard. You will complete a 15 month apprenticeship which includes 10 days at the PETA training centre in Cosham. You will be supported every 6 weeks with visits from your PETA Learning & Development Coach.