Do you have an interest in Business Administration? This successful company are offering the right candidate potential for permanent employment and growth.
The successful candidate’s duties would involve:
- Answering telephones
- Booking jobs, liaising with both clients & suppliers
- Ordering stock
- General filing and computer-based administration
- Updating client records
- Sending of e mails and reviewing of e mail enquiries
Please Note -
- The company is based in a rural location and therefore is not accessible via public transport
- Potential for full-time employment for the right candidate
- Many employers retain apprentices in full/part time positions
- The Qualifications you gain can also help you to get into higher education or other employment
- Being an apprentice gives you the opportunity to gain a recognised qualification and developing professional skills whilst earning a salary, inside some of Kent’s best companies
- Once the Apprenticeship has been achieved you will have the skills, abilities and experience to update and enhance your CV, to make it attractive to potential employers
- We will be interviewing candidates who meet the criteria as they apply and will recruit after a successful interview which may be before the closing date
- You will be responsible for your travel expenses to and from your place of work. Therefore, you must have the means to get to your place of work on a daily basis whilst awaiting for your first wages to be paid
- This post is within a rural location and therefore is not accessible via public transport. You will need to be able to make it to the workplace on time
- Good team worker
- Ideally confident on the telephone
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
GCSE grades 9-4/A*-C in maths and English or equivalent qualifications in these subjects.
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Standard.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.