- Recording sales orders on the AMS Communications Order Management System
- Updating the AMS Communications Order Management System with information from the Sales/Service Team(s) and from BT
- Responding to queries from Sales Team in relation to Sales order progress
- Assisting the Service Team with order entry, gathering additional information from our customers via email or telephone to facilitate order progression
- Provide holiday cover if required to our Service Team
- Assisting Operations Manager with Office location Management
- Assisting Operations Manager with Company Quality Management System, undertaking company process document review and updates to ensure audit compliance
- Assisting Operations Manager with ensuring Company Health & Safety policies are compliant
- Making customer calls to verify information and complete satisfaction surveys
In addition to the above duties, to undertake any other appropriate tasks which may be requested following discussion with the post holder. This job description is subject to regular review and revision in the light of the changing needs of the Operations and Service Team.
If you are successful in applying for an Apprenticeship position and if you continue to demonstrate the right attributes and attitude, there will be opportunity for a permanent position as Operations Specialist at the end of Apprenticeship with a potential salary of £18,000.
- Flexible break times
- Smart casual office dress code
- Good progression routes available
- Fully equipped onsite kitchen area
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Lovely open plan office space
- Company social events
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Must be capable of prioritization of multiple tasks
- Must possess the ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work harmoniously and effectively as part of a team
- Flexible approach to meet the business requirements
- Be driven and determined
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- GCSEs or equivalent in maths and English with at least a grade C/4 level are required.
Training to be provided:
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
You will complete a 15-month apprenticeship which includes 10 days at the PETA training centre in Cosham. You will be supported every 6 weeks with visits from your PETA Learning & Development Coach.