We have a very friendly team, and 204 pupils who are currently attending our school.
This would give an individual good knowledge of the procedures involved within a school, and enhance their administration skills.
At John Hellins we all strive to ‘be the best we can be’ in every aspect of school life.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administration Apprentice to join our team.
- Supporting parents and staff on a day to day basis
- Answering the main switch board
- Maintaining SIMS
- Supporting the Headteacher, which may include writing some communications
- Managing the main online systems
- Managing the school calendar and diary
- Inputting data
- Organising paperwork and filing
- Any other duties as required
- Upon successful completion of the Level 3 Apprenticeship you will be eligible for higher level Apprenticeships.
- IT Competency
- Good organisation skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Copes well under pressure
- Positive Attitude
- Smart Appearance
IT competency, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
GCSE in Maths and English or equivalent
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners
through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has
contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 18 month apprenticeship you will have achieved:
Level 3 Business Administrator