- Assisting the Office Manager
- Taking minutes at meetings
- Helping to administer HR records and processes
- Arranging cover when staff are absent
- Welcoming visitors and dealing with their enquiries
- Professionally answering the phone, taking messages and passing them to the relevant person
- Using IT systems to draft letters, emails, reports, newsletters, maintain records
- Monitoring office supplies
- Handling cash and keeping financial records
- Keeping paper and electronic records up to date
- Using the inhouse systems
- Using reprographic equipment
- Preparing outgoing post and taking it to the post office
- Other administrative duties, as required
Weekly Wage- £240.
- Ongoing learning and development
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Time management
- Problem solving
- Experience of learning new IT systems and applications including Microsoft Office
- Agile and flexible, being able to move to new situations with ease
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise
- Willingness to learn
- Working with others and within a team
- Taking responsibility for managing own work
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Ability to communicate at all levels
Apprentices will be required to have or achieve level 1 (or equivalent) English and Maths and to have taken level 2 (or equivalent) English and Maths tests prior to completion of their Apprenticeship.
Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your employer. Kids Inc Nurseries Ltd will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated as part of your working day.
If successful, you will complete a Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship programme, delivered through Kids Inc Nurseries Ltd's dedicated training provider, Realise.