The role will include:
- Answering the telephones
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Updating CRM system
- Assisting with processing paperwork/documents
- Producing reports for management Information
The company will offer long-term career prospects on successful completion of this apprenticeship.
Have you considered the suitability of the location, pay and hours prior to applying?
- Must have strong IT skills
- Must have strong communication
- Must be a team player
- Must be confident
- Must have a real willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Must have maths and English GCSE or equivalent (C Grade/4 or above)
- Business Administrator level 3
- Teaching and learning the skills, knowledge and behaviours within business administration