Duties may include but are not limited to:
- General office admin (post, emails, printing etc)
- Raising purchase orders
- Inputting wholesaler and customer invoices
- Creating invoices
- Document control
- Keeping on top of training and stock control (this is just mainly uniform and PPE stock)
- Minute taking during meetings
- Form completing for wholesalers, suppliers and clients
- Social media and marketing (possibly working with an outsourced marketing assistant)
In return we offer you a fun and warming working environment with the opportunity to grow with our business. We offer paid holiday and excellent career opportunities for the right person.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our business and career development is available.
- Driving license and car would be advantageous due to rural location
- Communication skills
- Willingness to learn
No qualifications required just a willingness to learn although basic IT skills would be advantageous.
On completion of this 12-month (+ up to 8 Weeks EPA) apprenticeship you will have achieved:
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses.
Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.