Hawk Cycles have an exciting opportunity for an Business Administration Apprentice to join their team. This role will provide the apprentice with an overview what the world looks like back of house working for a successful employer. The role is unique in that you will part of a digital administration team.
This apprenticeship vacancy is a great stepping stone into a long term career with our thriving 50+ year old business. It gives the apprentice a great opportunity to show us their skills and enthusiasm. A large number of our team that started as an apprentice with us are now part of the senior management team, many of which have worked as part of our team for around 30 years. So if you are looking for a long term future in a really secure business we welcome your application.
Your role would be to support in maintenance of four websites, with tasks including:
- Processing orders placed via our website
- Complete a range of website operations including:
- Product listing
- General website maintenance
- Sale updates
- Price updates etc.
- Responding to customer emails in a professional and timely manner
- Ensure all daily tasks are completed
- Working to deadlines in line with business requirements
- Supporting with administration tasks as required
Hawk Cycles offer a generous discount scheme for all their employees. All employees will attend regular training days to ensure they're up to date with all industry standards.
This role will become permanent upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment.
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
Apprenticeship standards are aimed at developing skills within the Apprentice’s chosen career route, each standard has set knowledge, skills and behaviours required to be successful within the job role. This will include the completion of functional skills in Maths and English. Once the apprentice has completed a minimum of 12 months training and the employer and Babcock regional trainer confirm they have met all the requirements of the standard they will be put through to end point assessment. The end point assessment is independent from the training and includes a variety of assessment methods which test the skills and knowledge of the apprentice to ensure they are fully competent in their role. Each Apprentice will be supported throughout the apprenticeship by a structured programme of teaching, e-learning, face to face training and workplace mentoring; this will encourage and help them to meet the requirements of the new standards and will prepare them for the end of point assessment.
- To be successful in this role you will need to be someone who is organised and has a good understanding of how to use a computer
- Work well as an individual and as part of a team
You do not have to have any qualifications to be successful in your application for this role.
- Level 3 - Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required