To provide administrative support for allocated team within the One Administration structure.
The post holder will be required to support the delivery of effective and efficient academic administration in the allocated team, either within the Academic Quality Directorate (AQD) or a faculty. They must be flexible and efficient in delivering support as required.
Main Duties & Responsibilities of the role:
- To provide excellent placements administration within AQD or a faculty as required
- To answer and respond to all placements enquiries by phone and email in the first instance in a courteous and efficient manner and record on the universities systems when relevant
- To refer students to the relevant documentation or people
- Undertake office duties including: filing, photocopying, collating, working with databases and spreadsheets
- Undertake general office reception duties dealing with enquiries in an efficient and courteous manner
- Set up student files and co-ordinate the data input of new cohorts
- To undertake any other duties required by the line manager commensurate with the grade of the post
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship the individual is encouraged to apply for any suitable vacancy occurring at that time.
- Administrative experience
- Knowledge of Educational working practices or experience of Higher Education systems, processes and procedures in the UK (preferred but not essential)
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of data protection & confidentiality
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
GCSE English and maths 4-9/A-C.
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Apprentices will be required to attend college at least x1 day per week either at Uxbridge, Harrow or Hayes Campus completing necessary mandatory training and units associated with the apprenticeship.
Our Account Manager, industry-trained assessor and Learning Advocate support apprentices to deliver our high-quality training programmes.
The apprentice will be required to complete:
- Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours
- Standard and End Point Assessment
- Other training will be provided by the employer as required to enable the fulfilment of the job role.