Remit Group are recruiting on behalf of our client; Ferox, a leading construction recruitment firm, utilising latest technologies to support a variety of businesses across the UK with their recruitment requirements.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Answering the telephone in a polite and professional manner
- Source candidates via CV-Library, Indeed, LinkedIn & referrals
- Identify potential clients for candidate submissions
- Take candidates through the step by step process of the recruitment experience
- Format CV’s
- Maintain relationships with both clients & candidates
- Generate new clients to expand business potential
- Negotiate terms of business with clients
- Learn about how recruiting within the Construction sector works so you can identify key opportunities
- Working towards monthly targets
- General office administration duties including data input onto the database.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects to support the team as and when required
You will be adequately trained in the art of recruitment, understanding how to source both roles and candidates the Ferox resourcing way.
Ferox are incorporating a bonus scheme into the programme, which will allow you to deliver a generous OTE.
As well as the chance to receive full on the job training throughout, by the end of the Apprenticeship you’ll have gained nationally accredited qualifications as well as English & maths Functional Skills Level 2.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines & meet targets
- Good telephone manner/confident on the phone
- Team player
- Willingness to learn
- Potential to hit targets
- Ability to prioritise
5 GCSE's or equivalents at graded at C/4 and above - including English and maths.
The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 3
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Level 3 in Business Administration