Business Administration Apprentice - 18636
Kier Group Plc
Key tasks that you will complete in this role include:
- Utilising various IT packages and systems including MS Office
- Maintenance of records and files in a sensitive and confidential manner
- Effective and appropriate communication using a variety of methods
- Planning and organising room bookings, meeting agendas, travel and accommodation bookings, and catering requirements
You can expect access to ongoing support and guidance, as well as the opportunity to participate in wider Kier initiatives by becoming a Shaping Your World ambassador or a Kier Charity Champion.
You can also join in with our regional Balanced Business Networks, sharing best practice and ideas with colleagues on the best ways to make Kier a more inclusive employer.
You may also be eligible to apply for the Kier Bursary. A means-tested bursary to support new apprentices at Kier by providing an annual financial contribution to goods and services that can support you in the workplace. For more information on the bursary, please e-mail email@example.com
- Self-motivated and organised
- Punctual and trustworthy
- Committed and hard working
- Ability to prioritise your workload
- Effective communicator
- Willingness to learn
- Communication skills
- Customer service skills
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A*-C/9-4 in any subject, plus GCSE (or equivalent) English and Maths at grade D/3 or above.
Business Administrator standard (Level 3)
Approximately 3% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 17% is done in the workplace, through workplace units, face-to-face meetings with your QA Assessor, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.