- Booking parts out to customers
- Raising job travellers
- Checking customer schedules
- Customer ASN completion
- Liaise with production on customers orders
- Chasing sub contractors for updates on parts
- General office admin
- Permanent employment with progression opportunities within the company.
- Good IT skills
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Must be friendly, organised and able to use initiative.
- GCSE grade 4/C or above in English, maths and ICT.
Working towards a level 3 in business administration, training will be given in the workplace with support, advice and guidance provided by the OTC tutor/assessor.
Functional Skills level 2, in English and maths, will form part of the apprenticeship if the required GCSE grades have not already been met.