We are seeking an Apprentice Administrator to join our existing Admin team. Working alongside our brokers and administrators you will learn how to process new business cases from application through to completion. You’ll be liaising with clients, lenders and solicitors, so good spoken and written English is a must. A working knowledge of Microsoft Office and good numeracy skills are also essential.
Day to day duties will include:
- Shadowing team members to gain experience and knowledge
- Ensuring general administration work is completed on time to the highest standard
- Upholding company standards, ensuring business professionalism and reputation for excellence
- Working within prescribed policies, procedures and practices
- Updating and maintaining data so that systems and case files are accurate at all times
- Photocopying and scanning
- Replying to emails
- Call answering
This role will enable you to achieve a Level 3 Apprenticeship within the Business Administration. We aim to offer a permanent job role upon successful completion of the apprenticeship and proven competence in the Administrator role.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Computer-literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Effective communication skills
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Good work ethic
- Punctual and reliable
Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English, Maths and IT (or the equivalent) are preferable.
Business Administration Level 3 Standard