Remit Group are hiring an apprentice for First Event who are a UK leading Event Company that help teams create incredible events around the globe. They are a forward thinking, friendly bunch with a passion for delivering success to their clients whilst having fun along the way!
As an Account Executive on the Business Admin apprenticeship, you will be part of the continuous development of the business. This is a great chance to contribute to a company which has shown excellent rates of high growth over the past few years.
Together with the Operations team, this position will play a key role in contributing to the smooth running & development of the client accounts, ensuring the agency process is followed and work is delivered to client on time and to a high standard.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Support with the day to day project deliverables, providing a high standard of client service at all times and meeting the project deadlines
- Assist the Account Manager with the financial aspects of the account and increase knowledge on financial processes and account profitability
- Develop an understanding of Incentives, Conferences and Expo's both UK and overseas and continually strive to increase knowledge
- Here comes the science bit - Develop an understanding of Health and Safety, Risk Assessments, GDPR and Contingency Planning. It's your job to support the Account Manager with these vital event elements
The organisation have stated that there will be future progression opportunities which will lead to the potential of a career within the sector.
- Natural flair for customer service, comfortable to build relationships at all levels and negotiate with suppliers
- Keen attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Confident computer skills - competent with Word, PowerPoint
- Pro-active and able to use own initiative
- Time management skills, able to work to agreed timescales and deadlines
- A team player with the ability to communicate to all members of the team and cross departments
- Desire to learn and strive for excellence
- Strong administration skills
Positive can do attitude.
Minimum 5 GCSE's or equivalents.
The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 3.
On successful completion, you will receive:
- Level 3 in Business Administration
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English & maths (if required)