What will the apprentice be doing?
- Filing, scanning and electronic archiving
- Maintaining the quality of the stored files
- General typing
- Sorting and allocating post
- Scanning and archiving client correspondence
- Providing reception cover
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Providing general admin support
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Structured internal training to understand the theory behind the work you will undertake in the office
Formal training at our training provider for the Level 3 in Business Administration.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
At the end of the apprenticeship there may be the opportunity for a full time permanent position in the administration team.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade C or 4/5) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C or 4/5) Essential
A Level or equivalent Any (Grade C or above) Desired