ADSN Solutions Ltd are looking for a Business Administration Apprentice to join their friendly team. This is the perfect opportunity to start your career in an interesting role!
Main duties can include:
- Facilitate Effective Customer Relations internally and externally
- Manage Diary / Route planner systems manually and electronically
- Store, Retrieve and Achieve Information accurately and efficiently using filing processes
- Research and Report information using sources to find information for colleagues and record appropriately
- Organise and Support Meetings through managing set up, venue, equipment and catering. Provide relevant documents and take minutes
- Use IT Systems to manage files, networks and deal with IT problems
- Use IT to Exchange Information through email, use web pages and search engines
- Use Word Process Software to produce a range of documents accurately and efficiently. Have an understanding of advanced word processing functions to enter, edit and format information
- Use Spread Sheet Software to enter, edit and analyse data using tables and charts
- Use Database Software as part of your role. Enter and update data, use multiple search criteria
- Use Presentation Software alongside a variety of media to produce presentations for a variety of uses
- Use Specialist or Bespoke Software to enter, edit and process information
- Use a Telephone System professionally to make and receive calls, leave and take messages and check voice mail messages
- Operate Office Equipment and keep it clean
- Produce a variety of documents using different software and information sources
- Understand distribution by managing intake and output of stock and maintain accurate stock balances through monthly audits
- Adhere to company covid policies and risk assessment
- Potential for full-time employment for the right candidate
- Many employers retain apprentices in full/part time positions
- The qualifications you gain can also help you to get into higher education or other employment
- Being an apprentice gives you the opportunity to gain a recognised qualification and developing professional skills whilst earning a salary, inside some of Kent’s best companies
- Once the Apprenticeship has been achieved you will have the skills, abilities and experience to update and enhance your CV, to make it attractive to potential employers
We will be interviewing candidates who meet the criteria as they apply and will recruit after a successful interview which may be before the closing date.
Reality Check -
You will be responsible for your travel expenses to and from your place of work. Therefore, you must have the means to get to your place of work on a daily basis whilst waiting for your first wages to be paid.
Travel information -
Nearest Train Station – Maidstone East / West.
Bus Number 82 from Maidstone town centre to Parkwood, with a 10-minute walk to the office.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
For updates on the National Living Wage please see: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/national-living-wage-increase-to-protect-workers-living-standards
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office software would be beneficial
- Show effective communication skills
- Work effectively with other people as part of a team
- Respect for colleagues and willingness to work with others to complete jobs successfully
GCSE grade 9-4 (A*-C) in maths and English or equivalent qualifications.
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Standard.
Regular work-based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training and Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.