Anawim is growing and constantly changing and with multiple funders and increased outward profile activity, we require a business administration apprentice to work within the Project Management team to support Anawim’s Reporting and Monitoring. Anawim is a well-respected women’s centre in this sector but needs to increase its reach, effectiveness and sustainability.
To provide an effective administrative service to the organisation whilst successfully completing a Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship.
This role is privy to highly sensitive material so confidentiality and Data Protection is paramount.
- Support the Monitoring and Reporting Officer in maintenance of Anawim’s online CRM system, Civi through inputting of client data such as new referrals and staff data such as adding new starters to the system
- Communicates with service managers regarding allocating referrals and monitoring waiting lists
- Liaising with referrers to ensure they are aware of the service Anawim can provide and notifying them of referrals that are subject to a waiting list
- Maintain employee details on the Inbound Portal (helpline), ensuring information is kept up to date and accurate ensuring that the helpline functions consistently
- Co-ordinating cover for helpline shifts
- Support with the gathering of all relevant information for monitoring and evaluating the organisation including monitoring of client data, service impact and reporting to funders as well as a range of stakeholders such as the board of trustees
- Support with providing employees with training on CiviCRM
- Monitoring the referrals inbox, directing emails to the relevant employees as well as responding to or directing contact via our website
- Managing the internal reporting process by distributing the reports to staff in a timely manner. Ensuring that internal reports are returned by staff on time and stored appropriately
- Communicating external reporting requirements to the relevant staff teams
- Support the Monitoring and Reporting Officer to ensure the CRM is being used in line with GDPR
- Supports Fundraising and Communications Managers with applications, bids and reports
- Assist with the induction of new staff on systems such as Civi and WhosOn
- Comply with statutory regulations, Data Protection, Anawim policies and procedures and Health and Safety legislation
- Participate in training as agreed with line manager including the completion of a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Maintain absolute confidentiality
- Opportunity to shadow and support all member of the project management team on an ad hoc basis
Upon completion of the apprenticeship, the candidate would have gained a large amount of experience on managing a CRM system which are used by a wide range of businesses and organisations. The candidate will also gain experience of using data to evidence impact. This would support the candidate to develop a career in data management and service evaluation.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills
- Good co-ordination skills to organise room allocations and diary bookings using computer packages such as Outlook
- Good administration skills to include the ability to keep accurate and confidential records.
- Ability to be confidential and keep sensitive information private and data protection
- Ability to plan ahead and prioritise work
- Ability to work with people from differing social backgrounds
- Ability to work as a member of team and share information
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as being part of the wider team
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proven IT skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Willing to learn
- Holds excellent professional boundaries
- Innovative and creative approach to project development
GCSE in English and maths grade 4/C and above or equivalent.
Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard.
- Functional Skills in English and maths as required
- End point assessment
- Any training required by the employer