- Taking incoming calls and filing
- Building relations with suppliers, customers and other employees
- Checking stock levels and informing the appropriate person when stocks are low
- Emailing customers and suppliers when needed
- Processing employee timecards
- Helping to put written processes and procedures into place
- Processing sales orders and all corresponding documents and filing
- Producing delivery notes
- Placing orders and producing purchase orders
- Checking, processing and filing purchase invoices
- Processing sales orders
- Processing of payroll and using online bank system to pay employees and directors
- Some HR and Health & Safety work
- Learning to use Sage and company spreadsheets and checklists
Permanent longer term employment with chance to grow with the company. Possible progression onto Accountancy.
- Must be IT literate
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Able to work as part of a team and use initiative
- Good telephone manner
- Polite and friendly
- Committed to personal, and professional development and have a willingness to learn
- Proactive and able to work autonomously
- Diligent, well-organised with a 'can do' attitude
GCSE grade 4/C or above in English, maths and ICT, or equivalent in Functional Skills.
Full training will be given in the work environment, by the employer, with support and guidance provided by the OTC assessor.
Additional support in Functional Skills English and maths, will form part of the Apprenticeship if the required grades in GCSE have not already been achieved.