- Opening and directing our post
- Answering telephone calls
- Sending emails
- Organising meetings
- Organising activities for our Service Users
- Ability to learn new skills and gain new qualifications
- In addition to your Level 3 Standard we will give you access to over 100 courses that can be done at your desk
- You will have the opportunity to get an understanding of the management of home care services
- Potential for full time employment for the right candidate
- Many employers retain apprentices in full/part time positions
- The Qualifications you gain can also help you to get into higher education or other employment
- Being an apprentice gives you the opportunity to gain a recognised qualification and developing professional skills whilst earning a salary, inside some of Kent’s best companies
- Once the Apprenticeship has been achieved you will have the skills, abilities and experience to update and enhance your CV, to make it attractive to potential employers
***The employer has asked that you do not contact them directly. Doing so could jeopardise your application***
If you do not meet the criteria for this position, your application will not be considered.
We will be interviewing candidates who meet the criteria as they apply and will recruit after a successful interview which may be before the closing date.
You will be responsible for your travel expenses to and from your place of work. Therefore, you must have the means to get to your place of work on a daily basis whilst awaiting for your first wages to be paid.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
The applicant will need to be able to get to the office address (ME2 4DP), for 9am Monday to Friday, limited bus routes are available.
- Basic IT Skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Great telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Well presented
- Ability to keep confidentiality
- Great work ethic
- Great time keeping
GCSE (or equivalent) grade A-C/9-4 is required in English or maths.
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Standard.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.
Business Administrator Level 3