We are currently looking to recruit a Business Administration Apprentice. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone wishing to broaden their experience in a dynamic and friendly work environment whilst also learning and gaining a qualification at the same time.
As an apprentice, your responsibilities would include:
The role will give you the opportunity to develop your customer service and general administrative skills. You will have the opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues each day.
Day to day tasks could include:
- Answering phones
- Dealing with queries
- Assisting the Directors with Commercial/Operations and Finance requirements
- Staff CRM reporting
There will be opportunities to work liaising with our industry partners and stakeholders You will also be involved in a range of administrative tasks such as filing, dealing with the post, data entry, You will gain experience of using Microsoft applications and general office administration.
- As UVA UK are a ambitious start up, there are endless career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme
- You, on completion of this apprenticeship may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further
- Good communication skills (at all levels)
- IT literate – use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Excellent administrative skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to influence
- Time management skills
- Enthusiasm, energy and drive
- Problem solver/innovator
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Punctual and reliable
- Attention to detail
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an Apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 3.