Shifts to be confirmed.
- Chance to support work on multi million pound developments
- Inputting data
- Opening and reading e-mails and taking the appropriate action where required
- Answering telephone and dealing with enquiries
- Creating and maintaining record on the company database and system
- Booking Travel
- Ordering stationary
- General administration
On completion of your apprenticeship there may be an opportunity to join our management trainee scheme, which will further your knowledge and put you on the path to chartership whilst being fully funded by Wates. We also often have permanent roles available within the wider business - these can be explored when you are nearing the end of your apprenticeship.
The successful applicant would be expected to travel to Wates site.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Administration Skills
- Communication Skills
- Numeracy Skills
- Literacy Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
5 GCSE (4-7 or A-C) or equivalents, including maths and English.
- Level 3 Business Administrator
- Functional Skills if required