- Processing export/import Docs into our in-house system from Booking to arranging transport ensuring the client informed of any changes during journey
- Communication with the client including liaising with overseas partners and internal offices
- Interaction with HMRC
- General enquiries relating to quotes/bookings/scheduling
- Dealing with and resolving queries promptly
- Raising files and using internal software systems to pass invoices
- Ensuring correct documentation is presented/obtained
- To undertake and complete a Business Administration qualification
Once fully trained in the role there is the opportunity to progress in this company – this is part of the company culture to progress apprentices into full time roles.
Salary £12000 - £14000 salary range dependent upon the previous experience.
This salary will be reviewed after 6 months and ongoing until completion of the apprenticeship, subject as usual to satisfactory progress.
- Good verbal, written, communication and organisational skills.
- Able to deliver exceptional customer services in accordance with company expectations.
- Excellent attention to detail with high accuracy levels
- Good negotiation skills and the ability to work well with others
- Solutions focused, with the ability to use own initiative to problem solve
- Remain calm under pressure with the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Reliable with excellent time keeping
- Good Geographical knowledge
- Good level of IT literacy
- Minimum GCSE grade C or Level 4 equivalent, in maths and English
- Previous administration and/or customer service experience would be desirable (however not necessary)
- Business Administrator (Level 3) Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skill in English
- Level 2 Functional Skill in maths