The role will be to learn all aspects of our business operations enabling the successful candidate to take responsibility for project planning, diary management and stock control.
Day to day duties would include the following:
- Taking calls from engineers and clients
- Creating jobs on our in-house software program
- Diary management of engineers and sub-contractors
- Dealing with queries
- Assisting with project planning
- Stock control and recording
- Creating courier shipments
- General office duties
Possibility of progression to a full-time position may be offered on successful completion of your apprenticeship.
Only candidates who have fully completed the Application will be considered. Please be aware that the closing date is subject to change without prior notice.
The wage offered to the successful candidate will be age appropriate.
- Good organisation skills
- Confident and strong communication skills
- Good timekeeping skills
- Strong personality
- Able to be both a team player and work on own initiative
- Attention to detail
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths, English and ICT.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
You will also study a range of topics including:
- Record and document production
- Decision making
- Planning and organisation
- Project management
- Relevant regulations
- Processes and external environment factors