We are a specialist exterior lighting supplier, with customers throughout the UK. In 2016 we won the Ward Hadaway Fastest Growing Northeast Business Award..
The successful candidate must have strong IT skills as the role will involve working on Microsoft Excel daily.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- General administrative duties, filing photocopying etc.
- Maintaining accurate records
- Sending emails using Microsoft Office and outlook - including customer enquiries / suppliers questions
- Data input in Excel and using other in-house software - including invoices, sales orders, purchase orders etc
- Taking inbound calls and making outbound calls to and from existing and potential customers and suppliers
- Preparing excel documents - order reports for customers etc
- Participate in product training and take a general interest in Street lighting - the core of our business (only a basic knowledge to be needed, not in depth - this will come with experience)
- ELS has LinkedIn and Twitter pages - some knowledge of updating these would be good
- Smart and tidy appearance. Polite phone manner
- Must be able to work as part of a team, but also be self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative
Full time employment for the right candidate.
Salary: between £11 - 13K per annum depending on the candidate.
Holidays: 28 days - including bank holidays.
Driving licence preferred but not essential.
- Responsive to demand
- Good time management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literate
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Good telephone skills
- Professional use of emails
- Reliable and focused
- Professional manner
- Grade A-C or equivalent in Maths and English or new grading 9-4
- NVQ Level 3 Standard in Business Administration
- Fuctional Skills if needed
- Techincal certificate