To act as an ambassador and support our purpose which is Backing People to Fulfil Life’s hopes and dreams by delivering on our Promises - Stay Curious, Have Courage, Always do the Right Thing, Build Trust not Territory, Value our Differences and Be Deeply Invested and to demonstrate the associated behaviors at all times.
- Deliver an excellent quality of service meeting agreed service levels
- Handle all tasks in the role achieving individual KPI’s and supporting the team KPI’s
- Evaluate administrative proposals effectively
- Increase knowledge and awareness regarding Aldermore policies, processes, products and services
- Understand and embrace the principle of TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) at all times.
Progression and Development:
- Support all departments within residential mortgages as required to meet business needs
- Training and ability to complete processing tasks to manage the customer end to end journey
- Review and update Standard Operating Procedures for team tasks
- Coach and support colleagues during training of team tasks
- Identify process improvements to improve the customer experience and where applicable cost benefits
- Identify learning and development opportunities to improve your self
Once you have completed the apprenticeship there may be the opportunity to progress within the business.
Annual Salary - £18,500.
- Strong communication, time management and organisational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office platforms
- Ability to flex to changing volumes and pace of work
- Having a proactive and professional approach to drive the right first time outcome for the customer
- Delivering exceptional service to support a service led proposition, being a seamless continuation of the delivery through the underwriting process
- A knowledge and understanding of the mortgage market, including Owner Occupied, Buy-to-let and Specialist Buy-to-let
- Keen to learn and develop
- Pleasant, approachable, patient, polite
- Ability to be flexible to suit the needs of the department
- Demonstrates drive and enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- Ability to work as part of a team and be willing to assist wherever necessary
5 GCSEs at grade A-C / 9-4 (or equivalent) including English and Maths.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 functional skills in English and maths (if required)