This is a challenging and interesting opportunity with a small but expanding online non prescription pharmacy company Allday Pharmacy, providing the successful applicant with the chance to develop skills in admin, customer services and IT, and to develop interpersonal skills and business acumen.
Our Apprentice will learn about the world of business and commerce and will be encouraged to make commercial and business development decisions. Full support and training will be given.
- Prepare listings for new products, so that they may be uploaded on to various sales channels like our own website, Ebay and Amazon. This involves accurate description writing and editing photos, and using keywords to produce effective listings
- Identifying new products, involving pricing, margin and competitor analysis. Products can vary from health and Beauty to homeware so a keen attention to detail is important
- Identification of new suppliers
- Monthly reports including margin and stock analysis
- Answering customer queries via email and telephone regarding order queries and product information
- Processing customer orders using a fully integrated order processing and stock management IT system
- Liaising with suppliers regarding, products, deliveries and delivery schedules
- Involvement in business development projects
- Liaising with pickers regarding stock discrepancies etc
- Matching purchase delivery notes and invoices
- Helping in other areas of the group when needed
We would like to offer the right candidate a full time opportunity to continue to develop a career with us.
- Computer literate
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Highly motivated
Minimum 5 GCSEs or equivalent grade A-C ( 9-4 ) including Maths.
- Business Administrator Level 3 Qualification
- Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role
- New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team
You will then have the opportunity to find out:
- More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
- Any training you need to complete
- What the next steps will be