Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and will be keen to learn about customer service best practices. If you have good organisational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you. Working hours are a minimum of 35 per week, Monday to Friday from 9am to 5.30pm.
Duties & responsibilities will include:
- Answering the phone
- Processing orders via email, phone or website
- Checking data accuracy of orders and invoices
- Contacting clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Aide the sales team
- Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high quality customer service and achieve sales targets
A permanent position with progression within the business depending on performance
An immediate start date may be available fore the successful candidate, working hours are a minimum of 35 and up to 37.5 hours per week.
- Team Player
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Well organised, reliable and thorough
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good computer skills & knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Confident with a can-do attitude
- Willing to learn new skills
A good standard of education including maths and English GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent)
Working towards the Business Administrator level 3 qualification, you will be trained towards a position of Internal Account Manager.