Business & Administration Apprentice - Advanced (Level 3)
Kenneth Jones Solicitors
Paragon Training Academy Ltd
General Receptionist duties including:
- Greeting clients on arrival and offering refreshments
- Answering the telephone and transferring calls to the appropriate person
- Calling clients to arrange appropriate appointments
- Emailing/Calling clients to confirm their appointment/query
- Assisting other members of the team with general administration duties
- Helping to sort the post to set deadlines
- Other general Administration to include scanning, photocopying and filing
The working hours are 37.5 hours over Monday to Friday.
We are situated within walking distance of a few bus stops and only a 5-minute walk from Kidsgrove Station.
Upon completion of this role, the candidate has a strong chance of becoming a full-time permanent member of staff. Secondly, if they have a real interest in the law sector. Kenneth Jones have no issues supporting them into making a career out of being in the sector.
- Basic Telephone skills
- Basic I.T knowledge
- Good telephone manner
- Polite and well presented
- Committed and willing to learn
We are looking for either a Level 3 apprentice who has A*/9-C/4 in their GCSE maths and English or equivalents. Or we will consider Level 2 applicants however the same criteria do apply. This is essential as the role includes a lot of English skills.
We have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
With this apprenticeship you will complete the following qualifications:
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
All training will be delivered in the workplace with no requirement for day release to college. You will be mentored by experienced members of staff while developing your skills to a nationally recognised industry standard.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free