Business Administration Apprentice - Advanced (Level 3)
Express Cutting & Welding Services Ltd
Express Cutting & Welding Services LTD, established in 1980 to fill a gap on the welding supply market and create a technically proficient company who put emphasis on customer care.
Our Shop, Office and Warehouse is located in Bamber Bridge, Preston.
We offer unrivalled quality, service and price on welding equipment, consumables, safety & workwear, hand & power tools and equipment hire
Express Cutting & Welding are now looking for a Business Admin apprentice to join their team.
As well as learning all aspects of the administration of the business, your duties will also include:
- Picking orders from stock
- Receiving goods from suppliers
- Entering goods received on to the computer system
- Labelling and packing stock
- Maintenance of stock
- Keeping the stores area clean and tidy.
- Checking the progress of active sales orders
- Batching stock and maintaining allocation of stock
- Loading and unloading vehicles
For the right candidate there is an opportunity for a full-time role and progression within the company.
Due to the current situation, applications are still being received and reviewed, however this apprenticeship will now start in September 2020.
Please be aware you will be working in the company and will also be required to attend Alliance Learning for the Day release training.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Organisational skills and good numeracy is essential and also the ability to understand the IT system
- The candidate is expected to work responsibly on their own initiative and complete the work without having to be asked
- There will be some customer contact as the role develops and an interest in any type of engineering would be advantageous
GCSE C/4 and above (or equivalent) in maths and English required. Science would also be desirable.
The successful applicant will be working towards an Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
This will include NVQ Level 3, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.